Thursday, December 28, 2023

Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout

Name: Black Chocolate Stout

Brewery: Brooklyn Brewery

Price: $14.49 for 6 bottles


My Review: My Grandmother is from Brooklyn, NY, so this beer caught my eye. She has a shirt that says, "Brooklyn, only the strong survive", which has always stuck with me. I'm not surprised this tough stout is a product of there!

Personally, I love a dark beer! This is not for an inexperienced beer drinker. It has incredible notes of dark chocolate and coffee. Like many stouts, the alcohol percentage is higher than other beers. However, it is so tasty that it is easy to ignore it! So drinker beware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy

    Name:  Summer Shandy Brewery:  Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company Price: $10.99 for 6 bottles My Review: Picture this. It's a hot sum...