Thursday, December 28, 2023

Blanton's Original Single Barrel Bourbon

Name: Original Single Barrel Bourbon

Distillery: Blanton's

Price: $64.99

My Review: My dad bought Blanton's completely by accident for the first time. There was a special Virginia ABC drop and he didn't know what it was, but he bought the last bottle. Little did we know, this would launch our journey into the world of quality bourbon!

We love to joke that the bottle looks like the Holy Hand Grenade from Monty Python and the Holy Grail; however, this is definitely not something you want to share with the Killer Rabbit! It is hard to describe the difference between fantastic and decent bourbon, but this one definitely shines above all the others I have previously tried. It is very smooth with caramel-vanilla taste to it. I love it so much! The only downside is that I have never been able to buy myself a bottle because I cannot find it! This bourbon disappears quickly during Virginia ABC drops. I guess for now I will have to continue to mooch servings off of my dad!!

'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy

    Name:  Summer Shandy Brewery:  Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company Price: $10.99 for 6 bottles My Review: Picture this. It's a hot sum...