Friday, October 20, 2023

Hardywood Fightin' Hokies Lager

Name: Fightin' Hokies Lager

Brewery: Hardywood

Price: $11.49 for 6 pack


My Review: This is the perfect beer for the Virginia Tech Hokies! Like the Hokies, it isn't outstanding in it's field. But, it is just good enough to keep it's fans excited and loyal. I actually like the taste a lot! It is not too heavy, so you feel like you can have multiple. For some reason, having it on draft in Blacksburg makes it taste better. However, this beer tastes the best after a Hokie win! A couple of these is Lane Stadium and you'll be dancing the Hokie Pokie like nobody is watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Winking Owl Pinot Grigio

Name:  Pinot Grigio Winery:  Winking Owl Price:  $3.50 My Review: Well, you certainly get what you pay for. I feel like I make the same faci...